New Members and Transfers In MUST register via paper

Posted by WMHA Admin. on Jun 01 2019 at 12:15PM PDT

New member registration is now open. All transfers and new member registration must be done via paper. The forms are available to download under the forms tab. Please note for all new member registrations we must have a copy of the child’s birth certificate and proof of residency in Lake Country.
All transfers in from other associations must have child’s birth certificate, proof of residency and an OMAHA Move With Parent form completed. These are all available under the forms tab of the website.


There are no comments for this announcement.