New Members and Transfers In MUST register via paper

Posted by WMHA Admin. on Jun 02 2018 at 10:08AM PDT

Registration is now open for new members and for players transferring in from other associations. Forms can be printed out (under the Forms tab) and brought into the office or dropped into the mail slot.

Please note we will need a copy of your child’s birth certificate as well as proof of residency within the Winfield Minor Hockey boundaries. We will accept a property tax notice, lease agreement plus a copy of parents drivers licenses with new address indicated.

If the child’s parents are separated, please note that Hockey Canada rules stipulate that a player must play within the boundaries of their parents principle residence. Hockey Canada considers the home where the player resides four days a week to be the principle residence.

If transferring in from another association your registration must also include a district “Move With parent” form available under the document tab at


There are no comments for this announcement.